Captive Hearts is a six-month to one-year, faith-based, 12 step program for women that brings healing to the devastating affects of substance abuse and trauma.
We serve individuals with serious substance abuse issues. We provide assessment, treatment planning, and are trained in crisis management. We operate on a small, personal scale. We provide flexible and individualized care.
Chaplain Judy Boen
Executive Program Directors:
Cyd Sebring & LeeAnn Smith, Licensed Addiction Specialists
Daytime Manager/Driver: Lisa Lopez,
Addiction Studies student.
Program-Based Activities & Other Services Provided:
• 12-step Recovery Meetings: N/A & A/A meetings, Power To Choose – minimum of 5 meetings per week.
• Individual Counseling with Licensed Drug & Alcohol Counselors
• In-Depth Educational Groups each day including:
• Individual Treatment Plan & Goal Setting – includes all aspects of addiction counseling, case management and referrals.
• 12-step Sponsors work on steps with clients every week.
• Individual Counseling with Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (optional)
• Parent Connection of SLO – Parenting Coach, (M.A.), works once a week with our clients who are mothers. This service continues after graduation.
• Equine Therapy/ Life Coaching which involves working with certified life coaches and horses to help heal the affects of addiction and trauma as well to help build confidence and identity.
• America’s Job Center – Prepare for and gain employment. Clients learn to create resume’s, cover letters and how to interview. Also assists with Housing applications and personal grants for people re-entering the workforce.
• Sew N Chat – Clients learn to sew as well as make other items such as granola, lotions and candles.